Löwchen Club of America collection
- Löwchen Club of America (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
This material is open to research without restrictions.
Publishing and Use Restrictions
Many materials in this collection are likely still under copyright and permission must be obtained from the American Kennel Club and the copyright holder before use in publication. Please consult the Archivist.
5.25 Linear Feet (in 11 boxes.)
The Löwchen Club of America records contains materials created by, collected by, and related to the Löwchen Club of America and its efforts to promote the Löwchen breed. The collection is a great resource for information on some of the first Löwchens in America through registration and stud book records. Present club records provide insight into the efforts of the Club to get the breed recognized by the AKC.
The collection is arranged into three groups based on format and/or content:
- Studbook, 1971-1996
- Publications, 1974,2006
- Club Administration, 1989-2003
A gift of Carole Kramer, President, on behalf of the Löwchen Club of American, 2006.
- Guide to the Löwchen Club of America collection
- Under Revision
- Norma Rosado-Blake and Kari Dalane, 2006. Revisions by Craig P. Savino, 2012.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note